Search This Blog

Jun 10, 2005

An Invitation to my first birthday..

On 16th June Thursday I would be completing a year on earth. Its been exciting and I have already stayed in 4 cities of India. I am new to Bangalore and thus know very few people here. My dad and mom suggested your names whom they know in Bangalore. And I am very happy to invite you.

On the occasion I would need your presence and your blessings more than the gifts which you would anyways bring. My dad will be more interested in the gifts as he has always been (you may ask him about what I need or dont need) .

So please keep the evening of 16th June (Thursday) free at your end. And for all those who will miss the party (being out of bangalore) my dad promises to publish some details on his blog later.

So no excuses (traffic congestion, office work or stomach upset) and readjust your priority chart. Please make my first birthday party special by being there and being a kid for some hours (as there were very few kids that I know I hope you will all fill up their role). Most importantly I am looking forward to meeting Tasu and Shristididi..

P.S - Penalty for not making it to the party involves taking me, dad and mom to a very nice restaurant later.. so you better be there...

Location:
3/1 Lazar Road Layout Frasertown (Dad has already mailed you the map to my place)

Menu: ... lets keep it a suprise
Return Gifts: A mind heavy with nostalgia, A stomach heavy with food

R.S.V.P. - 98803 41085 (dad's number)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wont be there but when i finally will make it to idliland we will all have a huge belated party. Enjoy!

anirban said...

You probably don't know me at all, but your mom and dad do. Right now I'm very very far away from where you are so you have to excuse this stranger who would have otherwise made it to your first birthday party.But what I can do is send you lots of cuddles, love and well wishes and then when we meet you will have more of all these plus a surprise and the penalty that I have to pay.

love & wishes

a stranger

Anonymous said...

Bangalore!!! When did you reach there?
Preeta