Search This Blog

Mar 17, 2006

Women in Parts

A post inspired by Opu and an anonymous lady
(I hope it is one.. it is the age of internet you see)


Opu says "I divide them (women) into 2 equal parts - women and wives. I really like women, i despise wives". But there are more parts to them...

Girlfriends - God save those marriages where the girlfriends gets reborn as wives.

Boss - From the day I saw Disclosure it has been my endeavour to acquire a lady boss. Unfortunately I never tasted any success.

Office Colleagues - The least said the better. But you have to spend a better part of the day with them.

Mothers - We all have one and most of the time we forget they are women. But it is better that way.

Daughters - I have one. I wanted one. But I prayed for a daughter like Air Deccan. The no-frills kind. Presently her training is on.


And the list can go on....

Am I a MCP? Who cares.. So long as the world seems to invested with the born again FCGs..

7 comments:

Shuv said...

haha..khela jome gyeche

Swati said...

ROTFL at the original post!

Shuv said...

hi cacti girl..assuming you are a girl you should have posted something in support of anonymous in the original post..poor girl got really cornered..

ghetufool said...

what about a friend-girl (not a girlfriend) turning into a wife. nothing beats that i tell you. absolute pain in neck. i have seen a couple.

Shuv said...

wife=painful. PERIOD

kaushik said...

There is no such thing as friend girl.. Mostly in your mind its all about jing bang.. The world has ceased to be holier thou.. My dida is to say "Aguner kaachey ghee geley ghee golbei". I believe its absolutely true.. Depends on the "aguner taap"

Shuv said...

didas and pishis had some amazing dialogs..and they are incredibly apt and relevant in this day and age as well..my all time fav of pishimoni's - 'po(n)d nei indir, bhojo re gobindir'..aha aha, shadhu shadhu..