Search This Blog

Jun 14, 2006

Introducing the ACHIEVER SERIES

At times we complain about life and how unlucky we have been. Most times these cribbings becomes the source of excuses that shield our lack of resolve.

Many individuals are born with golden spoons. Some of them make the most and add onto what they are already born with. Some waste it and end up in the negative. While there are some who are also rans.

For many days I have been wanting to write about those individuals who have impressed me by their ability to beat the odds. Individuals whom I have seen upclose, in flesh and blood. They comprise my achiever's list. Each have a compelling story to tell.

From time to time my blog will feature the ACHIEVER SERIES. Posts about individuals who are born with nothing. People who created a legacy for their progeny to multiply, or waste or sleep over.

So await my next post. It will be about someone who recently brought tears to my eyes. Oh yes! Men do cry.

6 comments:

Shuv said...

erm..was that Chappel??

kaushik said...

Great.. When I read thru my post once again it does have an uncanny resemblence to Chappel dear.. So then why do I dislike him so much if there is so much in common

Anonymous said...

you wrote somewhere that you write for a living. do you always write so badly? i wonder you still have a living

kaushik said...

Hi Rip,

Very interestingly, its a bigger wonder that I am still living. Thanks to visitors like u.

Anonymous said...

you actually stopped writing??

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»