Search This Blog

Mar 27, 2009

Another Special Moment

I got a call on my mobile. It read "Home". Munmun is usually not back so early.

I said "Hello". She said "Hi Papa! I called by myself."

This is June's first independant phone call, completely unaided and unprompted.

26 03 2009 05:10pm my phone records as the time of the call. We talked for 4.06 mins.

Recently, I made her learn my phone number by heart so that she can get some lady to call me up incase she is lost. She used that memory to call me up.

Today I am just out from a Bloom's session. Is this level 5? I think so.

6 comments:

Shuv said...

i remember how gr8 i had felt when ayush had called me up on his own for the first time..only thing is..make sure u put that ISD lock in..

Anonymous said...

That's too cute :)
I can imagine daddy being proud.

Regards
Thomas (DK)

kaushik said...

Hey Thomas,

Thats a pleasant surprise. Whats keeping you busy of late.

Suv:

ISD or no ISD, I get 3-4 calls every day since then.

ghetufool said...

stress buster indeed. upload some photos of her.

Sandy said...

K.... :))))

wil talk...wen we meet

Sandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.