Search This Blog

Aug 24, 2005

The Power of Silence

There have been numerous ups and downs in both my personal and professional life. For someone as vivacious, animated and opinionated as me times can get very difficult both at home and at work. But as I am growing up along with June I am realizing the power of silence.

"Why does someone speak? Does anyone speak without an audience? If anybody is doing that he will labeled as senile or insane. Similarly why do people write? So that people may read. Its strange to me now but funny that I started my blog out of no reasons. I had little work because people gave as less work as possible lest I disturbed the applecart. I had lot of time in my hand.

Also it was a very significant period of my life. Sudeshna was pregnant and I was naturally overwhelmed with emotions. Then June was born and I shifted to Pune. Before I could cry halt I find myself in Bangalore and it hasnt got any less exciting or more foggy here.

I must not forget that there was no specific reasons for my blog and there cant be any. Just after those sundry comments I was busy trying to work up a response and think what should be my ideal next post. But three days and I could not figure out a word to write.

So Opu and sundry others I do agree. I must not get clouded by comments. That would color and even temper my thought process. It will impede me in my writing and I already know that... So thanks folks for bringing back on track
......"

5 comments:

The Marauder's Map said...

Profound. Truly profound. But does this mean our future jamborees will be minus your vociferous opinion on life, the universe and everything?

thorswheels said...

Ki holo? Kelo korichis naaki?

And as for the jambories, what about a trip to Bhimeshwari including a night halt? We can take firewood along with us and cook a lusty daak bungalow mutton. Will go well with steaming rice. And BoB langcha to top it. *burp*

*burp again*

Tridib said...

Very post modern!

Anonymous said...

have u been watching any budhadeb or mrinal sen movies lately?? or is this a clever way of hiding some kind of 'blogger block'?

kaushik said...

Well, almost everyone else I missed the point on this post.