Search This Blog

Jul 27, 2006

Voyeurism

Picture courtesy www.chinadaily.com.cn

During one of my daily romps around bbc.co.uk I read about a story. And I am not too sure how to react. Hilarious, sacrilegious, ridiculous, ingenious, brilliant or simply voyeuristic.

The story is about little Shiloh, the Namibia born daughter of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt. She is the youngest person to have a replica model installed at Madame Tussauds in New York.

Each visitor pay $1 to see little Shiloh along with the sexy model of her mum & dad. Whatever the visitors' pay will go to Unicef. The cause is good but it can't help me feel strange.

4 comments:

ghetufool said...

it's worth paying to see anjelina jolie. i am ready to pay with my entire life to see her right in front of me (alive though).

Shuv said...

careful how to talk about her now..this will take a serious turn if anyone shows disrespect...

Swati said...

i heard an interesting term used about Angelina Jolie the other day- that all she indulges in is "conspicuous compassion". Apt, don't you think.

kaushik said...

"Conspicous Compassion" - Lovely. Now I can express better whenever I see Moon Moon Sen falling head over heals to express her love for Riya and Raima. Wish I was in her place then.

Its one of those recent trends. Have u guys seen the way Mahesh Bhatt and Pooja Bhatt interacts or for that matter Kabir and Pooja Bedi..

Sorry folks! My mind is dirty. And so let it be.