Search This Blog

Mar 26, 2007

Tired!

Since consciousness there have been about a thousand Monday's. In school, in college, in university, in office and on each stage.

Each week is like a crossroad. Each week is like an opportunity. The light seems to be just around the corner.

Signs of potential and traces of brilliance. Inflated consciousness and bubble-like sensitivity. Mediocrity, laze and lady luck walking hand in hand. Immaturity and a deep sense of wisdom.

All talk but no substance. The stick of pride dipped in ego. Insecurity yet envy. Impatience and inaction. A deep seated desire yet no dreams out of fear. No stage because of cold feet.

Contradictions at crossroads. Fluctuating fickleness. Shame stirred with embarassment.

Life's like a big rollercoaster waiting to be turned on.

Am I talking of the India cricket team??

19 comments:

Scout said...

let's not talk about indian cricket anymore. i'm tired of it.

kaushik said...

i was not talking about Indian Cricket.

ghetufool said...

midlife crisis

Shuv said...

erectile dysfunction

kaushik said...

Well none of you r anywhere near.. may be Ghetu is.. but its not a midlife crisis..

its the crisis of being born with a discerning yet lax mind

Scout said...

arent we all...

kaushik said...

No I dont think so at all. Shuv is not like that. And I know so many who arent like that..

The case in question suffers from more laxity than can be imagined. It gets extreme pleasure to sleep under the bed for an hour without feeling bad.

And its much less discerning as well.

Scout said...

i dont believe that :)

Scout said...

enough is enough kaushik. we have to meet now.

Shuv said...

shit

kaushik said...

Scout: Even I dont believe but sadly at moments I find out that it is true.

I am all ready with my new haircut. Another week more and it will start losing shape. So time, date and venue please.

kaushik said...

Shuv: Why 'shit'?

Scout said...

shuv you are welcome too. kaushik, tell me the time and place. let's meet next weekend. what say ghetu, sayantani?

kaushik said...

Place should be common consensus. But Ghetu is already booked in my house the coming Sunday. And ofcourse my wify will always be there with me.

So what says the rest??

Scout said...

don't mind at all.

kaushik said...

So shall we do it Sunday at my house?? I think June will have some real fun.

Ghetu knows the place. So he is the designated guide.

Confirm time. The earlier the better.

And please folks be open and come out with any reservation any of you might have.

Scout said...

i am game!

Shuv said...

shit? why shit u ask? because i was coming to blore in the 2nd week of april and thought we will have a party..but it seems you dont want me (violins)..sniff..no problem..go ahead

Scout said...

shuv, we can meet again doh! please make it weekend after the 6th april one cos i am off to goa then. btw kaushik: ghetu and me have decided to visit you this sunday. so be prepared!