Search This Blog

Dec 12, 2007

Dada!!


I wrote of this man off, like so many others including his fans and his haters. The two posts sums up what I felt at that moment.

Oh Captain! My Captain
Goodbye Dada

I wanted him to leave cricket and take up something else where he could use his leadership skills best.

But thankfully I was wrong. If you read the above posts you would know why I like this man. But these days I like the calmness that he exudes. Like all purple patches this will not last but while it lasts I hope the team has a good series in Australia.
These bunch of cricketers deserve a victory in Australia. I hope they play out of their skin to do that.

10 comments:

ghetufool said...

dada is great. long live dada!

Shuv said...

so am i..read my comments on those 2 posts of yours?

kaushik said...

Shuv: Yes i did read ur comment.. U said.. he will be back.. He is.. but not with a vengeance.. And thats the part that like..

kaushik said...

Shuv: Yes i did read ur comment.. U said.. he will be back.. He is.. but not with a vengeance.. And thats the part that like..

kaushik said...

Shuv: Yes i did read ur comment.. U said.. he will be back.. He is.. but not with a vengeance.. And thats the part that like..

Shuv said...

of course he is back with a vengeance..u can make it out clearly from the comments he has been making since his kolkata century..he is no silent sufferer..u can be rest assured that he has a little black book where he is ticking off names.

ghetufool said...

black book!! lol!

Anonymous said...

What made you say that these bunch of cricketers deserve victory against Australia. No one deserves a victory, it belongs to the victor only.

kaushik said...

Vikas: Your comment is not valid as you have the luxury to read it in the future when they are not doing well.

But I do believe they deserve a good send-off. I think they do. All of these guys have played well at various stages of their life. And they brought the zing in Indian cricket.

But they will get it if they really deserve. Let time decide. Its just 27th December today.

Anonymous said...

Whoever plays well will win, we will live to see.
i want india to win too but....